There is no denying the advantages that the internet offers to scammers like Connor Paddon and as the awareness to its use increases, the instances of transgressions are only going to increase. This has created huge opportunities in security firms that deal with issues raised with the use of the medium. That the internet is the medium of the future is without any doubt but the security issue is a major part of its drawbacks.
How Connor Paddon takes Advantage of the Internet
- Anonymity: There is no practical way of verifying that a person on the internet is who he claims to be. The advancement of technologies would only aid in creating electronic identities and although steps have been taken to root out mischief, there exists good vistas for its propagation.
- Speed: The transactions and communications across the internet occur at break neck speeds. This is taken advantage to by crooks to make possible their designs and it is this very speed and ability that keeps the medium cheap to operate and use. Thus curbing a positive side to help rein the negative aspect is not going to happen any time soon.
- Interchangeability of places: It is possible to make belief that a person is located from a different place than what it appears. This is caused by the free adaptability of the medium and efforts have been made to keep this bit of the internet free from abuse.
- Technology neutral: It is possible to have different standards all operating on the same backbone, the internet. This is an aspect that has contributed the most to the free adaptation of the technology and curbing it would be tantamount to throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
- Future ready: The most advanced of technologies along with the most redundant of standards all operate at one time on the medium. Thus the cost of using and maintaining the system is reduced as a wide range of equipment can operate on the internet all at the same time.
Steps to Curb Misuse of the System
- Traceability: The rampant misuse has ensured that more robust systems are developed that can be scaled to meet the requirements of the future. The adaptability of the internet is one of the key reasons for its success in such a short time frame.
- Accountability: The improved technologies have introduced the concept of knowing who does what. This has reduced the once free for all nature of the medium.
The best of platforms that the internet is turning out to be has brought with it its pitfalls as well. Even the best technologies are bound to be misused no matter the precautions that are used in place. Thus a strong policing of the medium with heavy price for transgressions are what would help in the long run. The medium must be brought to a level of self control that could see its free growth as well as its advancements.
The case of cesarean section birth recommended by the gynecologist where normal vaginal delivery was possible certainly comes under the medical malpractices law in Long Island. This is considered as a strict liability wherein the experts failed to diagnose the probability of natural birth or denied the option to her for financial gains. This is clearly specified in the maternity information act in New York. The second possibility of strict liability comes into picture when the gynecologist and the surgeon fail to perform the c section according to the safety standards, resulting in personal injuries to the mother, baby or both.
The medical malpractice lawyers at http://www.yourlawyer.com/long-island-personal-injury will be able to launch a thorough investigation into the personal injury caused by c section surgery. They consider all types of side effects like physically damaged organs, infections or diseases (caused by lack of hygiene and preventive care measures during and after c section) and other types of injuries caused by the c section.
C Section Surgical Malpractice
- The symptoms of c section surgical malpractice may become visible in the baby or the mother. The time for initial symptoms depends on the intensity and nature of personal injury. So, you have to be extremely watchful for a few months after the c section about the health and well being of the mother and baby. If you find any such symptoms you have to get immediate medical attention. The personal injury lawyers recommend getting the diagnosis from a reliable center (other than the previous one). This will help in determining the probable cause of the personal injury. Feel free to talk to the expert about any possibility of the c section surgery you underwent and the present condition. If the answer is yes or may be, you can immediately contact the nearest medical malpractice lawyer in Long Island.
- Your lawyer will be able to initiate the investigations based on the latest scanning report you got. This might include further diagnosis, autopsy and tests from the expert gynecologists. His aim is to establish the evidence of strict liability on part of the hospital and its staffs who conducted the c section on you. This could be a complex and time consuming procedure, but the Long Island lawyers have the required infrastructure and resources to speed up the investigations.
- Once your lawyer is able to establish the evidence he can prepare the lawsuit against the concerned persons. In many of the instances he may try and get the compensation from the responsible hospital through negotiations. If he is unable to do that he can proceed with the lawsuit filing. He will handle all the procedures related to trials, evidences and witnesses, arguments and other legal aspects.
- Your lawyer takes care of the calculations for compensation claim based on many criteria. This includes the financial, physical and psychological damages caused to you after the surgery, during the recovery period and probable effects in the future. At the end of the trials you will be assured of getting the deserved justice provided your lawsuit is genuine.